For improved skeletal health
A non-invasive manual therapy, which helps to maintain overall health and wellbeing by focusing on skeletal and soft tissue integrity.
What we offer
Osteopathy helps to:
- Manage tension, tightness, pain and discomfort
- Improve alignment, posture, function, strength, flexibility and comfort
- Prevent reoccurrence of acute injuries and to stabilise and manage chronic conditions
How we help you
Numerous conditions can be diagnosed and treated by viewing the body as a whole; identifying and isolating the cause from the symptoms.
- Muscle and joint aches and pains
- Back pain
- Some sports injuries
Aftercare advice is given to maximise treatment results. You will receive advice on stretches, exercises and low-level self-care, such as hot/cold packs, joint supports, foam rolling and more.
What is available
Prior to treatment, your Osteopath will discuss your symptoms, medical history, lifestyle, as well as assessing your current flexibility and movement.
Treatment work will involve a combination of:
- Soft tissue work – stretching and massage
- Skeletal work – articulation - manipulation and realignment of joints
to correct and restore your body’s skeletal health, function and capability.