Therapy in Focus – Nutrition
You are what you eat
What is Nutrition?
Optimal nutrition is the foundation to overall good health and wellbeing. We help you achieve nutritional balance and variety, specific to your needs. By ensuring you eat the right food groups and in the correct proportions, in relation to any health concerns, you will have the essential vitamins and minerals you need to achieve overall balance and good health.
How Can Nutritional Guidance Help?
Good health is all about looking at your current health, your lifestyle and your health and wellbeing goals and addressing any imbalances. Where there is a specific issue, it’s important to identify and treat the cause, rather than the symptoms.
Balanced nutrition is an ideal way of managing overall health, as well as conditions such as:
- blood pressure
- energy levels
- brain fog
- hormone imbalances
- skin issues
- digestive disorders
- bone and joint health
- autoimmune conditions
- and so much more
What Does Nutritional Guidance Involve?
Nutritional Guidance starts with:
- Base Level Health Assessments – blood work, diet, lifestyle and fitness, health conditions and symptoms, overall health goals
- Review of Allergies/Intolerances – trigger foods, food groups and food combinations
- Nutrition Plans – foods to include and avoid, advice on macros, vitamins and minerals, portion size, eating frequency, meal plan and shopping list
- Guidance and Support – regular check-ins and contact to keep you on track and to answer any questions you may have
Nutritional advice can be delivered as:
- Online Webinars
- or Lunch and Learns
- with supporting documentation as appropriate